- 2 cups unsweetened pomegranate or cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine or champagne, chilled
- 8–10 sugar cubes
- Toy crows (for decoration)
- Feathers (for decoration)
- Elmer’s Craft Bond Glue Spots
Toy or ornamental crows and feathers can be purchased at your local craft store. Use the Elmer’s Craft Bond Blue Spots to adhere the crows and feathers to the glass.
Prior to party, adhere crows to glass rim with glue dots. Place onto trays lined with feathers.
When guests arrive, fill each champagne glass with 1/4 cup of juice. Top with champagne, leaving an inch at the top for bubbles. Just before serving, drop in a sugar cube.