Hosting a kids’ Halloween party this year? Check out this fun bowling game we put together to entertain your guests. Even better, your kids can help you decorate the “pins” with cute monster and jack-o’-lantern faces.
- 4 1/2 feet of 1×4″ wood
- 60-grit sandpaper
- Spray paint
- Painters Paint Markers
- Googly eyes
- Construction paper
- Bouncy ball
- Hot glue gun
- Ask a hardware store to cut your 1×4″ wood into six 9-inch pieces. Sand the edges.
- Spray-paint the wood blocks your desired colors on one side. Let dry for 1 hour. Turn over the blocks, spray-paint the other side, and let dry for 1 hour.
- Use construction paper, googly eyes, and Painters Paint markers to decorate your blocks.
- Hot-glue construction paper and googly eyes on your blocks.
- When the kids are ready to bowl, arrange the decorated blocks to set up the game.
We also used Painters Paint Markers to draw an eye on a white bouncy ball and used it for our kid-friendly “bowling ball.”
Invite kids to come over before trick-or-treating, set up your DIY Halloween bowling set, then sit back and watch: Heads will roll!