Erica Domesek from P.S.—I Made This knows a thing or two (okay, way more than two!) about getting families into stylish and fun DIY projects, and we’re beyond excited about this one that she’s created for Evite!
Create the ultimate kids’ setup for Thanksgiving that will keep them busy, creating, and eating their food (fingers crossed). Here are the directions for setting up an epic Kidsgiving table.
– P.S.—I Made This downloadable placemat printout
– Craft paper
– Paper snack bowls/cups
– Name place cards
– Mini pumpkins
– Mini cake stand or pedestal
- Cover table with a roll of craft paper
- Roll down the table like a runner and cut
- Print downloadable coloring placemats for kids to use as an anchor for place setting
- Get small paper cups for crayon containers (P.S. they can also double as snack bowls)
- Decorate the table with mini pumpkins and Thanksgiving flair
- Use different elements to create height, such as mini pedestals or mini cake stands
- Add name place cards
- Throw some kid-friendly snacks into bowls and let them enjoy the holiday by being crafty and creative