Go to the top of the class with these A+ (or is that O+?) graduation party ideas for a grad going into nursing or medicine.
- Incorporate your grad’s major and school colors as part of your party decor.
- Add images of a red cross and other iconic medical items, such as needles, a stethoscope, etc.
- In lieu of a guest book, have guests write a congratulatory note on a nurse’s cap or fake cast, or invite guests to write the grad “prescriptions for success.”
- Place silverware in clear plastic bags and label them “sterile utensils.”
- Create a s’mores station with apothecary jars full of ingredients, including “cotton ball” marshmallows.
- Serve veggies with tongue depressors for adding dip.
- Make “cast” sandwich wraps.
- For drinks, try “Just What the Doctor Ordered” or fruit punch = “Blood Type”… and of course, all the guests 21 and over get “Free Shots!”
Graduation Gift Ideas:
- Give your grad an alcohol infusion with this first aid flask set or cure cocktail shaker… or offer candy aid with a chocolate bandage box.
- Let her wear her heart on her sleeve with this heartbeat bracelet or gold heartbeat bangle bracelet.
- Since nurses and doctors are on their feet much of the day, get nursing custom Toms shoes or anatomical bone socks for a practical yet fun gift.