Now that wedding season has begun, we’ve put together this creative favor display for an engagement party, bridal shower or wedding reception. Thank guests with a personalized gift honoring the bride and groom that doubles as a beautiful backdrop, brought to you by Evite in partnership with M&M’s.
- Silver tins and favors such as My M&M’s personalized silver candy tin sets with personalized M&M’s
- Magnet board (we used one from the Container Store)
- Chalkboard spray paint
- Chalk marker (we used Chalk Ink)
- Flexible magnet tape (we used Roll-N-Cut)
- Flower garland and floral wire (optional — available from florists)
Step 1: In a well-ventilated area, spray-paint your magnet board with chalkboard spray paint and let dry for at least one hour.
Step 2: Fill tins with personalized favors such as My M&M’s.
Step 3: Cut strips of magnet tape 1 1/2″ long and stick onto the back of tins.
Step 4: Write a message using chalk markers and arrange tins on your magnet board.
We added a flower garland (attaching it with floral wire through the holes in the magnet board) to complement this Evite bridal shower invitation or be sure to check out beautiful wedding invitations from our gallery.