Summer is all about soakin’ up the sun with some good friends. Get the party started by transforming a store-bought ice bucket or cooler into a chic piece of poolside decor with this fun and inexpensive DIY! Watch the video below to learn how to make your own, then read the instructions to get all the materials. Need help bringing your party to life? Find party supplies organized by theme in our one-stop Amazon shop.
- Ice Bucket
- Crystal Clear Acrylic Coating
- Clear Waterslide Inkjet Decal Paper
- Damp Cloth
- Choose a design you like.
- Print out the design in .PNG format on clear waterslide inkjet decal paper
- Cut out design.
- Put in water for 30-60 seconds.
- Remove and place on desired spot on ice bucket.
- Apply pressure using a damp cloth.
- Slide backside off.