Pledge to spend your summer outside by building your own DIY kids’ outdoor succulent garden. Upcycle milk cartons and use fabric from your nearest craft store or online and create a garden that your kids can tend to and enjoy all summer long. Watch the video below to learn how to make your own, then read the instructions to get all the materials. Need help bringing your party to life? Find party supplies organized by theme in our one-stop Amazon shop.
- Cut the tops of recycled milk cartons.
- Cut fabric by 5 1/2″ x 12″.
- Glue fabric to outside of carton.
- Tuck any excess fabric inside carton.
- Use shovel to add rock, soil, perlite, succulent and then more rock.
- Water every 7-10 days and give plenty of sun.