Create the perfect table centerpiece for your 4th of July party with these DIY Patriotic Luminaries! Made in minutes using materials from around your house, this handy how-to will keep your party shining bright well into the night! Watch the video below to learn how. And, to learn more tips and tricks to help you plan your next party, subscribe to see even more videos from Evite.
- Mason Jar
- Hot Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- American Flags
- Brown twine
- LED tea lights
- Remove the American flag from the stick carefully.
- Use scissors to cut off any extra fabric.
- Using a hot glue gun, carefully, glue the flag to the mason jar.
- Hold the American flag down for 1-2 minutes.
- Add brown twine around the tip of the jar for decoration.
- Add an LED tea light.
Start planning your 4th of July party by sending this FREE Evite invitation below.