Virtual partying day and night? Prop up your device with this DIY phone or tablet stand made from materials you can find lying around the house.
Materials: Cardboard, ruler, scissors, pencil, and any decorations (such as paint)
1. Using a ruler, trace a 10″ x 8″ rectangle on a piece of cardboard and cut it out.
2. Place the cardboard horizontally. Draw a small marker line at the top of the cardboard 3 1/2″ in from the edge and at the bottom of the cardboard 1 1/2″ in from the edge. Create two more marks along the side of the cardboard, 3/4″ and 1 1/2″ up from the bottom. Repeat the marks on both sides so they mirror each other.
3. Connect your marks with diagonal lines.
4. Cut out your DIY and fold it in half to hold a tablet or phone.
5. Decorate however you would like! We used paint, but you can also try magazine clippings or stamps.
Now that you have your stand ready, it’s time to party! Turn any Evite invitation into a virtual event (with integrated video chat) with just the click of a button!Print