Looking for unique holiday crafts this season? Then look no further! These 3 creative and surprisingly simple pinecone crafts make the perfect handmade gift and holiday decor. Try all 3! Watch our latest video to learn how.
1. Take the white felt and wrap the felt around the upper 2/3rds portion of the pinecone. Mark the length with a pen.
2. From the center of the hat length, measure 5″ to and create a triangle, making dotted lines to show where to cut. Cut out triangle.
3. For the hat band, take the taupe colored felt and cut the same length as the hat, leaving a few centimeters extra length. The width should be roughly an inch in thickness.
4. Carefully glue the hat closed and add the band.
5. Glue a single pom pom to the tip of the hat.
6. Glue completed hat to the top of the pinecone making sure it covers the 2/3rds top portion of the pinecone.
7. Glue the 12mm wood bead just under the rim of the hat. This will be your gnomes nose.
8. Glue the remainder of the white pom poms to create your gnomes beard.
Hanukkah Star –
1 – pinecone
1 – Star of David ornament
Blue acrylic paint
1. Paint pinecone blue.
2. While still wet apply glitter and let dry.
3. Remove hanging portion of Hanukkah ornament and glue to tip of pinecone.