DIY kids’ mason jar aquariums is the perfect summer activity for your kids now that they are out-of-school. With materials from your local craft store and Amazon, these easy-to-make DIYs are fun, educational and can become a cherished keepsake for years to come. Watch the video below to learn how to make your own, then read the instructions to get all the materials. Need help bringing your party to life? Find party supplies organized by theme in our one-stop Amazon shop.
- In a mason jar, hot glue one artificial aquarium plant to the bottom.
- Layer white/river aquarium pebbles on top.
- Hot glue clear wire to plastic sea animal toy.
- Then hot glue that wire to the lid of the mason jar.
- In a separate glass, combine water and one drop of blue food coloring. Mix.
- Using the blue water, pour slowly into mason jar until full.
- Add in fish attached to lid of mason jar.