Winter be gone! Hello spring! Celebrate the beauty and renewal of springtime with these egg-cellent, budget-friendly and absolutely adorable Egg Carton Springtime Party Planters. The perfect and eco-friendly party activity for your next spring-inspired get-together. Watch the video below to learn how to make your own. Need help bringing your party to life? Find party supplies organized by theme in our one-stop Amazon shop.
1. Take your egg and softly tap the top, cracking it. Discard the yolk.
2. Carefully peel away the top 3rd of the egg creating a nice opening for the soil and plant.
3. Paint your egg and let dry. Roughly 20 mins.
4. While your eggs dry cut the egg carton into individual sections.
5. Once dry pop your egg into the carton section. Use a small spoon to fill the egg with roughly a tbsp. of soil.
6. Remove plant from grouping planter and discard excess dirt and roots before placing into egg.
7. Top with a little more soil and carefully pat down with spoon.
8. Add a little water to prevent soil spillage and ta-da! The cutest springtime party favor you’ve ever seen!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.