Don’t just serve your turkey this Thanksgiving, showcase it! With just a few extra grocery items transform your bird from humdrum and uninspiring to showstopping and Instagram worthy! Watch the video below to learn how to serve your Thanksgiving turkey in style.
1. Cut kale leaves into 4-5″ sections and place around perimeter of plate.
2. Place turkey on plate.
3. Nestle eucalyptus sections into kale leaves.
4. Cut pomegranate into 8 wedges and place in corners.
5. Thinly slice apple into 10 or so sections and place around pomegranate wedges.
6. Place whole blueberries as desired and serve!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com
and affiliated sites.