Strapped for time? Don’t stress! These three easy appetizers take 5 minutes to make — no baking required. Watch the video tutorial below for this recipe roundup.
Mozzarella Prosciutto Balls
- 8 mozzarella balls
- 8 thin prosciutto slices
- 8 toothpicks
Wrap a piece of prosciutto around a mozzarella ball and secure with a toothpick.
Yogurt & Herb Dip
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and stir together. Serve with fresh veggies and pita bread slices.
Cucumber Tomato Bites
- 2 cucumbers, cut into quarter-inch slices
- 3 teaspoons ranch seasoning
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
Combine green onion, mayo and cream cheese in a bowl and mix until blended. Peel the cucumber and slice, then cut cherry tomatoes into halves. Spread cream cheese mix onto cucumber slices, top with a cherry tomato half and garnish with a parsley leaf.
NEXT: Get more appetizer recipes!