- 1 large Haas avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 ten-ounce bag of scoop corn tortilla chips
- 1 eight-ounce bag of shredded Mexican cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Pico de gallo (recipe below)
Place about 50 tortilla chips on plate.
Fill chip with a spoonful of diced avocado, spoonful of sour cream, and spoonful of pico de gallo. Finish with a pinch of shredded cheese.
Pico de Gallo
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Combine tomato, cilantro, and green onion in a medium-size bowl.
Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until all ingredients are mixed well.
Refrigerate overnight. TIP: We recommend making your pico de gallo the night before your party.