Celebrating a summer birthday and in need of a fun, kid-friendly dessert idea? Look no further than these easy and delicious birthday ice cream cone cupcakes. Made in thirty minutes and featuring 6 ingredients, these ridiculously cute sweets are going to be a must-have around the table. Watch the video below to learn how to plan for your own, then read the instructions to get all the ingredients.
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, add funfetti boxed cake mix.
- Add 3 whole eggs, 1 cup of water and 1/2 cup of oil.
- Mix and then chill for 10-15 minutes.
- In a muffin tray, add an ice cream cone in each cup.
- Using the chilled cake mix, pour into each ice cream cone until 3/4 full.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove and cool for 15 minutes.
- Pipe funfetti frosting mix on top.
- Top with sprinkles and serve.
Need help bringing your party to life? Find party supplies organized by theme in our one-stop Amazon shop.