Feed Your Friends for Fewer than $50 with these Budget-Friendly Appetizers Perfect for Any Party
On a budget? Short on time? No problem! If you’ve got 10 guests and only have $50 to serve them snacks and apps, try these simple, budget-friendly and healthy Latin-inspired appetizers, perfect for your next party or get-together. Watch the video to get the recipe, then shop the ingredients below. Need help bringing your party to life? Find party supplies organized by theme in our one-stop Amazon shop.
2. Wipe mushrooms clean and remove stems. Toss mushroom caps with olive oil, salt, and pepper and place in a single row on a baking sheet.
3. Combine mushroom stems, garlic, parsley, scallions, walnuts, in a food processor. Pulse until finely minced, but not a paste.
4. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Remove chorizo from its casing and cook, breaking up with the back of a wooden spoon until starting to brown. Add mushroom stem mixture and cook another 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in Cotija cheese.
5. Divide filling evenly between mushroom caps and bake until mushrooms are tender and filling is browned about 40 minutes.
6. Transfer to a serving tray, sprinkle with parsley and more Cotija and serve
Sweet Potato Nachos with Black Beans and Smoked Cheddar
We are working on adding the ability for your my <3 to save to your Evite account. For now, give us the same email address you use to log into Evite and we'll save your likes for when we do connect the two!