This Bellini is named after my grandmother, Bunny (how fitting for Easter!), who mixed up batches of these delicious libations for family and friends every spring.
- 2 bottles (750ml each) rosé Champagne, chilled
- 8 ounces St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 18 ounces passionfruit nectar
- 8 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces maraschino cherry juice
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
In a pitcher filled halfway with ice, pour the liqueur, nectar and juices. Mix well.
Fill bottom third of Champagne flute with juice mixture. Top with Champagne.
Garnish with mint sprigs and serve.