Is there anything more American than apple pie? Give this decades-old dessert a surprise spin by serving it as a shake, then further transform tradition by substituting vanilla ice cream for salted caramel dairy-free frozen dessert. Get the recipe below, brought to you by Evite in partnership with So Delicious® Dairy Free.
- 1 pint So Delicious® Dairy Free Cashewmilk Frozen Dessert in Salted Caramel Cluster
- 1/2 cup So Delicious® Dairy Free Cashewmilk Beverage, cold
- 1/4 cup apple pie filling
- Vegan caramel sauce (optional)
- So Delicious® Dairy Free CocoWhip Light
Drizzle the inside of 2 glasses with vegan caramel sauce and place in the freezer while you make the shake.
Combine So Delicious® Dairy Free Cashewmilk Frozen Dessert, So Delicious® Dairy Free Cashewmilk Beverage and apple pie filling in a blender. Blend until combined.
Pour into chilled glasses and garnish with a dollop of whipped topping and a drizzle of caramel sauce. Serve immediately.
NEXT: Get more dessert recipes!