- 8 ounces creamy, mildly herbed goat cheese
- 8 ounces Manchego or Gruyère cheese
- 8-ounce wedge of double-crème brie
- 8-ounce wedge of blue cheese, Roquefort, or a Danish blue
- 2 sleeves of crackers
- 1 sourdough baguette, cut into 1/2-inch slices on the bias
- 1 small jar of low-sugar fruit spread, such as fig, a berry blend, or orange marmalade
- 1 small bunch of red grapes
- 1 apple, cored and sliced thinly
On a large cutting board or serving tray, arrange the cheeses. Crackers and bread can be displayed alongside the cheeses, if there is room, or next to the board in a basket.
Add 4 ounces of thinly sliced prosciutto and sliced peppered salami. Roasted red peppers can be cut into thin strips and placed next to the goat cheese.
You can also serve natural honeycomb and drizzle honey over the top of your blue cheese wedge to cue guests that the honey and cheese go together.