Tackle a Home Bowl get-together with an ice-cold Coca-Cola® and this spin on “chips and dip” for a cheer-worthy pair. Sub out potato chips and ranch for WHEAT THINS Toasted Pita Original Oven Baked Crackers and chicken starring the tang of Greek yogurt. View the recipe below brought to you by Evite in partnership with Coca-Cola® and NABISCO, then check out more Game Day recipes on the Coca-Cola® and NABISCO Pinterest pages.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 2 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1/2 pound)
- 1 container (5 ounces) plain nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- WHEAT THINS Toasted Pita Original Oven Baked Crackers
Heat grill to medium heat.
Combine oil, curry powder, 1 tablespoon (3 teaspoons) lemon juice, 2 teaspoons garlic, 1/4 teaspoon cumin and 1/8 teaspoon salt; brush evenly onto both sides of chicken breasts.
Grill 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done (165 degrees). Cool.
Mix yogurt, tahini, remaining lemon juice, garlic, cumin and salt in medium bowl until blended. Chop chicken. Add to yogurt mixture; mix lightly. Refrigerate 1 hour.
Spread chicken mixture onto bottom of shallow serving dish; top with tomatoes, cucumbers and onions. Serve with WHEAT THINS Toasted Pita Original Oven Baked Crackers.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
130 Calories, 5g Total fat, 1g Saturated fat, 10mg Cholesterol, 160mg Sodium, 14g Carbohydrate, 1g Dietary fiber, 0g Sugars, 8g Protein
NEXT: Check out more Home Bowl party ideas.
The “Home Bowl” is not associated with or authorized by the National Football League. 1890717 ME. © “Coca-Cola” is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company. © Mondelēz International group.