Take basic chips to the next level by baking them in a skillet with chili and cheese, brought to you by Evite in partnership with HORMEL® Chili. Score!
- 1 large bag of corn tortilla chips
- 1 15-ounce can of nacho cheese sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar-jack cheese
- 1 15-ounce can of HORMEL® Chili No Bean
- 1 cup prepared pico de gallo salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a 10- to 12-inch ovenproof skillet, begin layering the nachos, starting with a thick layer of chips. Drizzle the nacho cheese over the chips and spoon chili on top. Scatter the shredded cheese over the chili and then repeat layering.
Place skillet of nachos into preheated oven for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and chili is warm.
Top nachos with pico de gallo, sour cream, green onions and cilantro.
Serve warm with extra salsa, sour cream and HORMEL® Chili on the side.