- 1 head of radicchio, thinly sliced and chopped
- 1 small head of iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced and chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup jarred pepperoncini, drained, stems removed, and roughly chopped
- 1/8 medium red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 4 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated
In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients. Right before serving, toss with red wine vinaigrette to taste. Serve cold.
Replace beans with 1 cup chopped cucumber, 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles, and 1 cup drained Kalamata olives for a Mediterranean twist.