Update an old favorite by making one of these classic cocktails with a twist, sure to impress at any party.
1. This lemon-drop basil martini includes basil simple syrup and a splash of citrus for a sophisticated spin on the quintessential cocktail.
2. Trade regular vodka for raspberry to make this better-than-basic raspberry cosmopolitan.
3. Swap white wine for red to make this sweet peach and nectarine sangria, steeped with cinnamon sticks and citrus fruits.
4. This mint mojito features cucumber for a fresh new flavor.
5. Blend bananas, lime juice and light rum for a tropical twist on the traditional daiquiri.
NEXT: Get more cocktail recipes!