Kiwi Cups (serves 6)
1. Cut a 2 – 3 cm. inch width off the bottom of the kiwi to create a stand alone base.
2. Flip the kiwi and cut an inch or so off the top for the opening.
3. Taking a 1/2 tablespoon scoop out the center to create the cup. Repeat to all 6 kiwi.
4. Pour in the libation of your choice. Garnish with strawberry and lime slice and serve.
Cucumber Shooters (serves 6)
1. Take the vegetable peeler and peel a fun striped design into your cucumbers.
2. Cut the ends off to create a flat surface for the base. Cut cucumber into 3 or 4 equal parts roughly 3″ long.
3. Scoop out the center with the 1/2 tablespoon.
5. Pour in the libation of choice and and garnish with a jalapeno slice, cilantro and serve.
Fruit Chew Shot Glasses (serves 8)
1. Fill shot glass mold with fruit chews.
2. Bake for 12-14 mins. at 375° (or until fully melted).
3. Place in freezer for 10-15 mins. (the shot glasses must be fully cooled before removing from the mold).
4. Once fully cooled, remove from mold. Fill with the libation of your choice, top with whipped cream and sprinkles and serve.