Swap tomato sauce for Alfredo and add fresh veggies and herbs for a flatbread pizza that’s easy to make — and quick to disappear.
- 1 can of refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 15-ounce jar of premade Alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin slices
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin slices
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin slices
- 2 Roma tomatoes cut into thin slices
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh basil for garnish
Preheat oven according to packaged dough directions.
Prepare 2 baking sheets by lining with parchment paper or by lightly oiling.
Gently remove dough from the can and unroll into a large rectangle. Cut in half lengthwise to create 2 pizzas. Roll out each dough into a rectangle.
Spread 1/2 cup of Alfredo sauce onto each pizza all the way to the outer edges.
Sprinkle each pizza with 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese, then top with a generous serving of mixed bell peppers and sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle each pizza with oregano, crushed red pepper and salt and pepper.
Place pizza into preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
Add fresh basil for garnish, cut and serve warm.