- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend or cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup French’s® Classic Yellow® Mustard or French’s® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced jalapeños, drained, or 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons Panko bread crumbs, toasted (optional)
Combine all ingredients except bread crumbs in medium bowl.
Sprinkle bread crumbs over dip just before serving.
Serve with tortilla chips.
For a hot dip, turn into 1-quart overproof dish; top with bread crumbs. Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until hot.