Featuring fresh peaches, lemons and sugar, this brunch-time sip can be made boozy with Champagne, or kid-friendly with sparkling water. Watch the video below to find out how to make your own. Need help bringing your party to life? Find party supplies organized by theme in our one-stop Amazon shop.
- 3-4 fresh peaches
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1.5 oz. of white peach syrup
- Mint, for garnishing
- Sparkling Water, for mocktail
- Champagne, for cocktail
- Chop peaches and add to mixing bowl.
- Add 1 cup of granulated sugar and squeeze 1 fresh lemon.
- Top with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight (for 24 hours).
- Remove from refrigerator and stir again.
- Add to blender.
- Add ice, 1.5 oz. of white peach syrup.
- Add champagne or sparkling water, based on preference.
Inspired to plan your party? Send this ad-free and fully customizable Premium Invitation below. Regular party animal? Send unlimited Premium Invitations and cards with our 3-Month and Year Premium Packages.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.