Two steps are all it takes to stir up this hot and healthy black bean and corn salsa.
- 2 cups sweet corn (fresh, frozen and defrosted, or canned and drained)
- 14.5-ounce can of organic black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium tomato, diced (optional)
- 1/2 medium serrano pepper, minced (about 2 teaspoons or to taste)
- 1/4 medium red onion, diced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 bunch of fresh cilantro, roughly chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 limes, juiced (about 3 tablespoons of fresh lime juice)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
In a medium salad bowl, combine all ingredients.
Stir to combine.