Going gluten free (or expecting guests who are)? Whether you’re making a main course, an appetizer or dessert, prepare for any celebration with our favorite gluten-free party recipes.
1. This gluten-free grilled chicken pizza trades traditional tomato for sweet-and-savory barbecue sauce.
2. Featuring four different herbs and spices, these gluten-free spicy hot wings pack a powerful flavor punch.
3. Upgrade basic Buffalo wings by serving this 4-ingredient spicy sauce on the side.
4. Featuring feta, fresh lemon and dried dill, this gluten-free dipping sauce goes great with pita chips or fresh veggies as well as wings.
5. This 2-ingredient barbecue ranch dipping sauce can be made in minutes.
6. For an easy alternative to store-bought chips and cheese dip, try this spicy queso starring green chiles.
7. Give guacamole a makeover with this gluten-free avocado salsa.
8. Mix up your chips-and-dip game with a medley of black beans and corn.
9. Give standard salsa a tropical twist with this gluten-free mango salsa.
10. Upgrade an old favorite by packing plenty of peanut butter into these gluten-free chocolate chunk cookies.