It’s Graduation season! Elevate your party game with just a few basic ingredients and celebrate your grad with these clever, simple and delicious graduation cupcakes! Watch the video below to learn how to make your own, then read the recipe to get all the ingredients. Need help bringing your party to life? Find party supplies organized by theme in our one-stop Amazon shop.
Ingredients & Materials:
1. Preheat Oven to 350°.
2. Follow instructions on cake mix box and combine mix, vegetable oil, water, and eggs.
3. Add to greased baking pan and bake for the length of time noted on the box (usually 15-19 mins.)
4. While cupcakes bake, mix frosting with yellow food coloring.
5. Add frosting to a sandwich bag, cut off tip and pipe tassels onto chocolate squares. Set aside.
6. Remove cupcakes from oven and let cool completely.
7. Using star piping tip frost cooled cupcakes.
8. Add sprinkles and top cupcakes, at an angle, with chocolate caps.
9. Serve and let the grad party begin!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.