‘Tis the season for summer vegetables, so serve up this easy side dish for your next dinner party or backyard BBQ.
- 2 large red bell peppers — remove stems, cut in half and remove seeds
- 2 large yellow bell peppers — remove stems, cut in half and remove seeds
- 2 large green zucchini — cut off stems and then cut in half lengthwise
- 2 large yellow summer squash — cut off stems and then cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Dried Italian seasoning
- Splash of red wine vinegar
Brush cut vegetables with olive oil and lightly season on both sides with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
Place onto a hot grill and cook until just tender and charred lightly, about 2-3 minutes per side.
Remove from grill and splash with red wine vinegar.
Serve whole on a platter or cut into large pieces. Serve warm.