This isn’t your ordinary milkshake. Featuring three kinds of candy, chocolate syrup and a cherry on top, this Halloween freakshake is next-level delicious. Don’t feel like dealing with the grocery store? All the ingredients can be bought at your local CVS (even the limited edition Zombie Fun Size variety packs only available at CVS). Get the recipe below, brought to you by Evite in partnership with SNICKERS®, MILKY WAY® and M&M’S®.
- Chocolate syrup or fudge sauce
- Caramel sauce
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk, cold
- 4 MILKY WAY® FUN SIZE® bars (available at CVS)
- Whipped cream
- 2 MILKY WAY® FUN SIZE® bars, chopped (available at CVS)
- 2 SNICKERS® CRISPER FUN SIZE® bars, chopped (available at CVS)
- 2 SNICKERS® FUN SIZE® bars, chopped (available at CVS)
- 2 bags M&M’S® FUN SIZE® (available at CVS)
- 2 Maraschino cherries
Drizzle the bottom of 2 glasses with chocolate sauce and place in the freezer.
Using a blender, combine ice cream, milk, and MILKY WAY® FUN SIZE® bars. Blend until combined.
Pour into chilled glasses and garnish with a dollop of whipped topping, then decorate with chopped candy M&M'S® FUN SIZE® and SNICKERS® FUN SIZE®. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, fudge sauce or caramel sauce. Serve immediately.