- 1 box Betty Crocker cake mix (plus ingredients listed on box)
- 1 12-oz. container Betty Crocker whipped frosting
- 12 paper baking cups
- Halloween-colored sprinkles
- 12 monster cupcake toppers*
Bake cupcakes according to box instructions and allow to cool thoroughly.
Place frosting in a pastry bag and pipe on frosting.
Top with sprinkles and place cupcake in paper baking cup. Insert Monster Cupcake Topper.
*Monster Cupcake Toppers
- 12 black polka-dot cake-pop sticks
- 12 2” styrofoam balls
- Orange, purple, lime-green yarn
- Assorted googly eyes
- Assorted pipe cleaners
Wrap Styrofoam ball with yarn. When it’s fully covered, cut the yarn and secure end under neighboring strand.
Insert cake-pop stick into bottom of ball (take a look at your yarn ball to see which side looks best for the face).
Glue on eye(s). Wrap pipe cleaner around a pencil and then cut in half to make two “squiggles” that you can insert into yarn ball as horns.
2013 Party Bluprints Inc., All Rights Reserved.