Celebrate the start of 2019 in style by making this delicious champagne cocktail which uses only six ingredients! Watch our latest video to learn how to make this.
- 1 Cup of Pomegranate Juice
- 1 Tablespoon of Sugar
- 2 Inches of Fresh, Sliced Ginger
- 4 Tablespoons of Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 Teaspoon of Orange Liqueur
- 1 Bottle of Champagne/Prosecco (preferably, dry)
Add pomegranate, sugar and sliced ginger to a small saucepan and boil until syrup is reduced.
Let cool and strain.
Add syrup to champagne flute, orange liqueur and champagne.