Looking to shake things up this Oktoberfest? Try out these boozy Oktoberfest gelatin shooters, made with a homemade, pilsner-infused whipped cream and served in adorable mini-steins. Watch the video below to learn how to make your own, then read the instructions to get all the ingredients.
- Store-Bought Lemon Gelatin
- Pilsner Beer (or any flavor beer of your choice!)
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Mini Oktoberfest Steins
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Add 1 gelatin pack.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Add 2 cups of cold water.
- Stir again.
- Pour gelatin into steins.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours.
- In a separate bowl, combine heavy whipping cream, sugar, vanilla extract and beer foam.
- Mix until whipped.
- Top gelatin with whipped cream and serve!
Need help bringing your party to life? Find party supplies organized by theme in our one-stop Amazon shop.