This game day go-to does basic Buffalo wings one better with a sweet and sour pineapple sauce. Get the recipe, brought to you by Evite in partnership with Dole.
- 3 pounds chicken wings or drumettes (22 to 24 pieces)
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup 100% DOLE® Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup less sodium soy sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place chicken wings in single layer in two aluminum-foil lined baking pans sprayed with cooking spray. Pierce skin with fork.
Stir together vinegar, garlic salt, onion powder, ginger and paprika; brush over chicken.
Bake 30 minutes, turning chicken over halfway through cooking.
Stir together ketchup, pineapple juice, brown sugar and soy sauce in small saucepan; cook until blended and heated through. Remove 1 cup to use as dipping sauce.
Spoon half of the remaining sauce over wings. Bake 15 minutes more. Turn wings over; spoon remaining sauce over wings. Bake 10 to 15 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve with reserved dipping sauce.
NEXT: Check out more main dish recipes!