This sweet yet savory recipe from Sandra Lee gets serious crunch from a delectable mix of bread crumbs and nuts.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard, Grey Poupon®
- 1⁄4 cup frozen raspberries, thawed, Dole®
- 2 tablespoons raspberry preserves, Smucker’s®
- 1⁄2 cup panko (Japanese-style) bread crumbs, Ian’s®
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely chopped, Diamond®
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley, McCormick®
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray, Pam®
- Fresh chopped parsley (optional)
Place chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag; set aside. In a small bowl, stir together mustard, thawed raspberries, and preserves. Pour into bag with chicken. Massage bag gently to coat chicken. Squeeze air from bag and seal. Set aside.
In a small zip-top plastic bag, combine bread crumbs, finely chopped pecans, parsley, salt, and pepper. Shake to combine. Squeeze air from bag and seal. Place sealed bag with chicken and sealed bag with bread crumbs in another large freezer bag. Seal bag, label, and freeze. Thaw chicken completely in refrigerator before cooking.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Empty bread crumb mixture onto a plate. Press chicken breasts into bread crumbs to coat. Place chicken on a baking sheet that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake in preheated oven about 20 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of chicken breast registers 170 degrees. Sprinkle with chopped parsley (optional).
More from Sandra Lee
Check out Sandra’s exclusive collection of premium, seasonal Evite invitations designed to coordinate with her party themes. Evite has also teamed up with Sandra on a series of party-planning content that will appear regularly in Sandra Lee magazine — don’t miss it! Still can’t get enough Sandra? Visit SandraLee.com for more of Sandra’s expert advice and inspiration.