Start your summer right by making this mouthwatering recipe for Skillet Bacon BBQ Chicken Dip. Made with grilled chicken, fried bacon, handcrafted BBQ sauce and loads of cheese, it’s the perfect dish for warmer weather. Watch the video below to learn how. And, to learn more tips and tricks to help you plan your next party, subscribe to see even more videos from Evite.
Start planning your next BBQ by sending this FREE Evite invitation below.
- 2 slices of bacon, fried crisped and diced
- 2 cups of grilled chicken, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) block of cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of handcrafted or homemade BBQ sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of pepper jack cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced, to garnish
- Salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- Hot sauce, to taste
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream (or to taste)
Preheat oven to 350F.
In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, chicken, onion powder, garlic powder, hot sauce, mayonnaise, BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese, salt and pepper.
Mix and add to skillet.
Top with more cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese and fried bacon.
Cook in oven for 20 minutes.
Top with a dollop of sour cream and garnish with chopped green onions.