If you’re a mom or dad looking for a healthy, fun, and delicious new snack for your kids, it’s time to celebrate because you’re going to love this banana sushi made with a perfectly ripe banana, your favorite nut butter, and a whole-lotta yummy crunchies on top! Banana Sushi is the perfect bite-sized snack you and your kids can make at your next littles playdate or birthday party…just invite her friends, have them create their own sushi and then share it all family-style. The kids will go bananas! Watch the video below to create your own banana sushi.
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp. nut butter (peanut, almond, cashew, or sunflower butter)
- 1/3 cup of your favorite crushed toppings, ie. graham crackers, mini white or chocolate chips, nuts, coconut flakes, cereal)
- Sushi Plate
- Peel banana and slice into 1-2” slices.
- Spread a thin layer of preferred spread in or around the outside of the banana.
- Sprinkle or roll on toppings… Serve on sushi platter with chopsticks.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.