Looking for an easy weeknight dinner recipe or potluck inspiration for your next party? Look no further than this spiral veggie tart. Made with fresh zucchini, carrots, and squash laid in a bed of baked pie dough and topped with savory herb spread, it’s the perfect dish for a warm summer night. Watch the video below to learn how to make your own.
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup herb spread
- 3 tbsp pesto
- Pre-made pie dough
- 9″ round baking pan
- 5 heritage carrots
- 4 zucchini
- 2 squash
1. Butter pan.
2. Place ready-made pie dough in pan.
3. Coat dough with herb spread.
4. Mandoline or slice veggies to 1/8 inch thick.
5. Tightly roll first veggie slice and place in center.
6. Continue to place veggie slices in concentric circles until pan is full.
7. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until cooked or 45 mins.
8. Salt and pepper to taste.
9. Melt butter and pesto.
10. Drizzle mixture over tart.