Why settle for a fast-food version of this St. Pat’s favorite when you can make it yourself — only better — at home? Make our clover shake nonalcoholic for a family-friendly affair or spiked for a decadent adults-only treat that does green beer one better.
Makes 2 servings (multiply as necessary)
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream (a little less than half a large carton)
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 cup milk
- 3 ounces Bailey’s Irish Cream (optional)
- 8-10 drops green food coloring (optional)
- Whipped cream
- White and green sprinkles
Combine all ingredients except whipped cream and sprinkles in blender and blend until smooth. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Host a St. Paddy’s celebration of your own with this Evite invitation: