- 1/2 cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, and cut into bite-size pieces or melon balls
- 1/2 ripe honeydew melon, peeled, seeded, and cut into bite-size pieces or melon balls
- 1 pint of blackberries, rinsed
- 5 mint leaves, rolled together lengthwise and cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 generous pinches of sea salt
In a large serving bowl, stir to combine the melon, blackberries, mint, honey, and olive oil. Chill.
Just before serving, toss the fruit with the sea salt. Serve cold.
You can easily change the flavor of this summer fruit salad by changing out the mint for fresh basil or exchanging the blackberries for raspberries.