These sweet pepper pinwheels are a perfect party finger food.
- 11.5-ounce tub of whipped cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup pepperoncini, diced
- 2 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 7 large burrito-size tortillas
In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, dill, hot sauce, and salt and pepper.
Spread each tortilla out onto a flat surface, then spread an even layer of cream cheese (about 2 1/2 tablespoons) over the surface all the way to the edge. Sprinkle with diced peppers, pepperoncini and lettuce. Roll tightly like a taquito and refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes before slicing.
Slice each roll into 8 even slices, about 1 inch thick.
Arrange on a platter and serve cold or at room temperature.