Who doesn’t love freshly baked cookies? Serve any of these to guests and watch their eyes light up. Or get friends and family together for a cookie-baking party. You could even make them all and host a Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale!
1. These chocolate peanut butter cookies boast big chocolate chunks in every bite. Bonus: They’re gluten-free!
2. Try this throwback old-fashioned oatmeal cookie recipe with a twist — swap the raisins for sweet cranberries.
3. Go nuts for this classic walnut brownies recipe.
4. You don’t have to choose between chocolate and peanut butter. This recipe for chocolate chip peanut butter blondies treats your tastebuds to the best of both worlds.
5. These rocky road bar cookies feature seven layers of sweetness — mini marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs, M&Ms, coconut, walnuts and two kinds of chocolate chips.