Don’t let your guests miss a big play on Game Day! Set out these easy-to-prepare TRISCUIT Sloppy Joes, brought to you by Evite in partnership with NABISCO, and the fans can pop them in their mouths while enjoying the game. Check out the recipe below and others like it on the NABISCO Pinterest page.
- 1 cup coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
- 3 tbsp. reduced-fat Thousand Island dressing
- 24 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 12 slices deli-style roast beef, halved
- 6 slices deli-style honey ham, quartered
- 4 reduced-fat Swiss cheese slices, cut into 6 pieces each
- 24 small dill pickle slices
Combine coleslaw blend and dressing.
Top crackers with meats, cheese, coleslaw and pickles.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
45 calories, 2g total fat, 0.5g saturated fat, 15mg cholesterol, 230mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 1g sugars, 3g protein
The “Home Bowl” is not associated with or authorized by the National Football League.
© Mondelēz International group