Head to paradise with this tropical fruit punch. Get the recipe brought to you by Evite in partnership with DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice.
- Fruit slices such as pineapple and lime
- 46-ounce can of pineapple juice (such as DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice)
- 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 liters lemon-lime sparkling water
Freeze a Bundt pan or ring mold full of water and fruit slices overnight.
Combine pineapple juice, lemonade concentrate and orange juice concentrate in a punchbowl.
Just before serving, pour in the sparkling water.
Remove the pan or mold from the freezer and run it under warm water until the ice ring comes out easily. Then place the ice ring into your punchbowl to keep the punch cool.