Got hungry game-day fans? Swap store-bought sandwiches for these 5-ingredient sliders, featuring smoked turkey slices and roasted red peppers.
- 12 artisan bread rolls, cut in half
- 12 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey deli meat
- 12 slices of ultra-thin provolone cheese
- 1 jar of roasted red bell peppers
- 12 toothpicks or decorative picks
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Layer the ingredients on the bottom half of each bread roll. Start with the turkey, then the cheese, and top with a few thin slices of roasted red bell pepper and cover with the top half of the bread roll.
Place the sliders onto the baking sheet and into the pre-heated oven for 4-5 minutes. Remove and skewer through the middle of the bun with pick.
Serve warm or at room temperature.