With summer in full swing, ’tis the season for daytime parties! We teamed up with DressJessXO to bring you these 5 warm-weather beauty tips, brought to you by Evite in partnership with Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs that will have you looking — and feeling — hotter than ever.
1. Smooth on leg makeup for party-ready legs: Smooth on Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs (available at your local retailer in both lotion and spray) to give legs a sun-kissed look. The lightweight formula hides imperfections, won’t rub off on clothes and creates a matte finish to give you flawless skin and daytime party-perfect legs in an instant.
2. Lock makeup in place with rose water: Beat the heat — and keep skin looking fresh and radiant all day — by spritzing your face with rose water (available at natural food stores). It instantly refreshes, naturally hydrates and nourishes your skin, and sets your makeup. Just mist over your face for a healthy glow.
3. Try raw coconut oil for a smooth shave: Before you apply your leg makeup, shave with coconut oil (available at natural food stores) to get touchably soft, smooth skin.
4. Hold a cold spoon to wake up tired eyes: Instantly minimize redness, puffiness and wrinkles by pressing a cold spoon under each eye for 15 seconds. Just leave a spoon in the freezer overnight, then test this trick out in the AM.
5. Mix foundation and moisturizer with SPF to protect your face: Before applying your foundation, mix it with a moisturizer that contains SPF protection. The moisturizer will help create a dewy glow and flawless finish without making skin look oily — and prevent sun damage to boot.