Pie Gift from One Charming Party/Pie Box Printable from Marabou Design for coco+kelley/Turkey from Design Mom/Ice Pops from She Likes Food/Gourd Vases from Better Homes and Gardens/Leaf Pie Crust from Williams-Sonoma/Gold Dipped Leaves from Jacquelyn Clark/Leaf Cookies from Cook’n inspired by Studio 5
Leaves are falling, autumn is calling! Give your friends something to be thankful for this Thanksgiving by hosting a fall fête. Take a leaf out of our party planning book:
- Keep the kids entertained by presenting them with faux pumpkin pies. Hide an assortment of toys inside an aluminum pie pan, then top it off it with a pumpkin pie printable.
- The best part of Thanksgiving is leftovers. Pick up a variety of to-go boxes (available at craft stores, restaurant supply stores or online), then print these Thanksgiving-themed printables on sticker paper and use them to seal or wrap take-home containers.
- The early bird gets the worm! Do your recipe research ahead of time to make sure your Turkey Day feast isn’t a fail.
- Revamp a Thanksgiving staple by taking leftover cranberry sauce and transforming it into tasty tart ice pops.
- Brighten up your tablescape with fall-friendly bouquets. Make gourds and squashes into vases by slicing off the top and scooping out the pulp — then add water and arrange your favorite fall flowers.
- This isn’t any ordinary pie crust. Give pumpkin pie an autumnal accent by decorating the outer edges using leaf-shaped pie crust cutters.
- These gold gilded leaves make for elegant — and delicate — place cards.
- Send guests home with a sweet thank-you by making multicolored sugar cookies in the shape of autumn leaves.
Check out the rest of our new collection of fall and Thanksgiving EVITE invitations below.
NEXT: Get more Thanksgiving ideas!